Join Our Board and Make a Difference
What Does It Means To Serve On Our Board
- Commit to having a background check/screening.
- Commit to supporting the Mission, Vision and Values of Keeta’s Place INC and it’s Chief Executive
- Commit to attending the 4 Quarterly Board meetings (Board meetings are held on the Second Sunday for 60 – 90 minutes).
- Commit to being a part of one of Keeta’s Place INC Committees or the Strategic Planning team.
- Commit to participating in 2 annual fundraising activities.
- Commit to serving during 2-3 annual special events hosted by Keeta’s Place INC.
- Commit to attending at least 2 Student Mentoring Sessions each season.
- Commit to providing leadership and guidance to at least 1 W.O.T. Girl (Female Board Members
o Connect with students once a month by phone or email
o Connect with students 2-3 times a year in person or virtually
o Prepared to share anything amazing about your students during monthly meetings
If You are an out of state board member we understand that you may not be able to participate in many of the events in person.
With that being said we expect for you to participate virtually in some of the events. Most of the events will be held on Facebook Live, As a out of state board member we require that you share the virtual events and invite others in your network to participate.
After reading some of our requirements if you feel that this is the place for you, I would like to invite you to click the link below to apply. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b-QcfT7fACDwBqCcsHaoMnw_GmA34XLpsEsXZE38bBA/edit?usp=sharing
If you are more interested in making a difference in a specific area of Keeta’s Place INC then joining one of our Committees may be a better fit for you
If you would like to join one of our Committees please click the appropriate link below
Marketing & Media Committee https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16badoIq8VZK7CzjDkWoNenzjRQ-qJupHGMRK538KGxI/edit?usp=sharing
Community Outreach Committee https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S6dzm-50qrgetVESdP4EBYE6-YXPUi-CJeoctBydx_4/edit?usp=sharing
(All Committee Chairs will be Member of the Keeta’s Place INC Board of Directors. Please fill out the Board Application as well)